Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh Dear

While I am enjoying the fun and frivolity of visiting Eldest/Admin, her Hubby and Miss Viv, my computer days back at home, appear to be on pause....
Hubby notified me that on his arrival home this week, the foreboding smell of burning electrical filled the house.
He stated that it appeared it was coming from The Computer, my friend and communicator and storer of my memories.
Youngest Son called me last night to proclaim it dead.
Of course, The Book that I have worked on for years, more recently, working on the third draft with the urging of Pretend Daughter Kris, has perhaps evaporated.

So be advised, Dear Reader, that posts shall be delayed whilst a prayer for the Computer Phoenix to visit once I return to home....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites