Friday, April 15, 2011

Words of Wisdom


It is true that all that you ever needed to know you learned in kindergarten, it is even more true that the rules of life are refined in first grade...
On my weekly visit to my local First Grade, I found evidence that there are some philosophically important Rules of Life prominently posted on the walls....
A good rule: Always be nice to your family.  Always.
 I find this one more difficult but probably good to remember: Always behave when you are bad.
 This one was at my local Hallmark Store.  Fortunately, I do not have an Ex Mother in Law, but apparently there is a need to reach out and touch those in our extended, extended families...Remember, Always be nice to your family. Even Dad's Wife......
 And this rather scary bluebird, (that perhaps looks more like a crow?) Reminds us that when  you talk to your mom and send her hugs and kisses on a scary, blood spattered (?) crow, always get her attention first.  Hey.

Do I have your attention?
Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites