Friday, July 17, 2009

For what its worth

I have a passion for directing new/young moms on the incredible journey of parenting. I have enjoyed to great depths, my path of mothering four children into adulthood and feel humbled and overjoyed at the amazing people that they have become. There is no formulas or special recipes for this. Purely intentional, greatly inspirational, supernaturaly and mostly determination.


This does not come easily. That 's where I come in. I want to steer the next generation of loving mamas into a blanket of encouragement and affirmation. The journey of molding a tiny infant into a walking, talking, thinking individual, bent on doing good on this good earth is a daunting experience and one best taken with the wisdom of the ages and the benevolence of those that have previously traveled the path.


So that's where I come in. Not as a know it all. Think of me as mentor, encourager, teacher.


I look forward to sharing my journey and encouraging you on yours. I want you to reach my age with no regrets or second guessing, or what ifs. Live your life with your little ones as an exciting adventure. Soak up the newness that they experience each day right along with them.


And always rest.


Join me and let's discover all the wonders this time has to offer......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites