Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Findings

Friday morning and the 2 G's mama and I have nothing else on our calendars.  Rare. Good garage sales are out there and we are on it.  But wait a minute!  Looks like there's just one G here!  Yes indeed, the Male G is at home with daddy, having a little guy time.  Little Miss GeeBee is out to get her girl on by purchasing a purse, right off the bat.  She's getting it. 
Let us see what the day produced:
1.  A box of organic soap supplies.  Both my girlies have expressed an interest in this.  Hmmmmmm.And the lavender is plentiful this year.
2. The Crafting gods were smiling! A sale with  rolls and rolls of handmade ribbon from years ago.  And fringe.....
3.  And shiny, shiny trim...Lots of it...Now Deb, you say, what ever will you do with that?  I have no idea but I know swell vintage shiny when I see it.



4.  Here you see my porch table laden with the Craft Goodness.  Zippers, trims, Velcro, doilies, yards and yards of old eyelet trim.....Such grand things...There was also yards and yards of polyester fabric, but I refrained....






5. What about these goblets?  Six of one kind, four of another.  Stout, well used and absolutely me.  Snatched so fast I nearly dropped them.







6.  Several yards of this patriotic LARGE rick rack will be put to some good use in the week ahead and 'something' is having  a birthday soon.....


Shirts for the Hubby, a sweater and tee for me, a Vivien dress for years to come, small animals for little hands that visit me at my house....And this was just some of my collection...The 2G's mama did so well for herself that her Little Van was full; both GeeBee and I had things on our laps! With our pocketbooks a little empty but hearts thrilled with the 'Twelve Point Buck' that we bagged, we were Happy Campers.....
Ah, the thrill of the hunt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites