Saturday, August 29, 2009

Musically Reclined....


(One should always be in the right position to take in good music. After we purchased our new car, we went out and bought matching (to each other and to the car!) folding chairs for such an occasion as tonight....)

Music does something to the human spirit.


It influences good or bad.


When it's good, it's very, very good.


Seeking it out is a pleasing activity.


Hard to do in a small town.


But, when a traveling Community band visits, AND they will be performing at your favorite state park, our lovely Spring Mill, AND it's delightfully cool AND it's free, well I rest my case...





1 comment:

  1. this very much reminds me of Landon and I seeing the New York Philharmonic at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. It was such a treat! Except we have not updated a car or own folding chairs. Subway and old sheet for sitting, someday we will grow up and hope to have such luxurious things. haha! probably not.
    sounds like it was lovely. wish the hubby and I could of joined you...with our sheet.

    ReplyDelete

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites