Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Adoptive Pretend Daughter

Just found out tonight that I will soon be the adoptive pretend mother of a young woman in Cincinnati!!!

Chris (Kris?) is a friend of Eldest Daughter and a follower of my blog...
And now she is applying for Daughter Status!

Of which I give a resounding YES! I love my Adoptive Pretend Daughters!!

Thank you Chris, for all your kind words.....
I will pray for you on your motherhood journey and be guaranteed that you will have an 'in' on needed sewing items on this pregnancy, baby things, and beyond....

Can't wait to get to know you better....

Love,
Your Pretend Adoptive Mama....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, "Mom"! You're awesome! I love your blog, I love your daughter (don't know what I'd do without her sometimes!!).
    Can't wait to get to know you better, too. :)

    Love, your new pretend adopted daughter,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites