Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sneak Peek

Shhhhhh!
Some secret sewing going on....
Vivien is here for a visit (Yay!!) and she hasn't yet tried on her dandy new jacket that Grammy made for her, but it nearly matches exactly with the purple in her new hat that mommy knitted for her! Great minds, huh??
It was a giant hoot to make this tiny coat...
I hope she is warmed by the love that was crafted into it.....:D

This tidy little bag is one that was special ordered from Most Interesting/Loving Friend...
As soon as I saw the material, I knew it was her, but she hasn't seen any of it yet, so I can't reveal too much....
I believe she and her wonderful hubby are in China as I type this....
And I believe that they have the Internet in China as well, so I must be covert...
So Happy Belated Birthday, Dear Most Interesting/Loving Friend!
And remember, for these two weeks before MY birthday, YOU are older!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites