Monday, March 29, 2010

Expo Experience!

What fun I had Saturday!
I saw an abundance of pregnant bellies that belonged to mamas that are passionate about being mamas.
I saw many little ones toddling around, exploring their world...
I had the pleasant companionship of my boss, Eldest/Admin, Wonderful Man and The Wonder of Miss Vivien.
Two of my Pretend Daughters were there; one to present her Birth Story to the gathering and one to come and see what Pretend Mama was up to. And to bring me a glorious bouquet of daffodils. She presented them to me, sheepish that she had no vase. As our Vulcan Mind Meld would have it, I had brought a vase for the flowers that I forgot in my yard. Simpatico, yes?

Most of my children photos were blurry.
Now why would that be?
Most of my 2G's photos are taken on the run....
I got a quick shot of Mr. Grant with his mama prior to her speaking...

I got a quick shot of Cincinnati Pretend Daughter, my Flower Benefactor, with another Pretend Grandson, Will. They even brought Pretend Son in Law, Jason, with them....
Wonderful, huh?

A section of my display table...

And my Miss Grace, sporting her new hairstyle and daddy purchased dress and sandals.
She is a character and melts my heart when she calls my name; and she reserves names for just special people....A dolly...

And need I tell you how full my heart was when Miss Viv made her appearance? She was the best PR I could have, promoting her Grammy's, Viv inspired products....My muse....
We walked all over, smiling at all the attendees, greeting, spreading her gregarious cheer....

Good experience, lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites