Monday, January 18, 2010

Corners in My House

Years ago, Soule Mama had (and still does) a flickr group that highlighted different areas in her followers homes.
Very interesting.
I love to photograph my house. It always helps me to see things in a whole different light. I can make improvements. I can rearrange. I can paint. Or open (or close) curtains.
When I was little, I used to like to hang upside down and pretend to 'walk' on the ceiling.
Actually, I still kinda do this. It gives you a different perspective. Like sitting on the floor. Do you know how much dirt babies must endure sitting where no adults usually park?




So these are just a few of my corners.
Taken by Baby Girl last summer.
Things have probably changed because of these photos actually.
See?
It works good.
Now, go take some photos of your home.....

1 comment:

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites