Monday, January 11, 2010

Vacation in Vivieland!

Probably be missing for a few days.....
I'm absorbing all the time in Cincinnati with the incredibly social and loving Miss Vivien...!!
My cheeks are sore from all the smiling....returning the gracious smiles of The V....watching her little family respond to each other, observing her acts of daring as she pre walks, mellow, restful smiles of the vibe of her family......Fun times.....

Sooooooo while I shall document our goings on and report next week, I am far too busy now crawling around on the floor with my little sweetie and enjoying her world for a few days......

May you have a blessed week......

Love,
Grammy Deb......

1 comment:

  1. AH! your staying till Thursday aren't you?!?!?
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites