Monday, December 7, 2009

Hint O' Winter

Dixie had quite the adjustment this morning.
She wasn't quite prepared for the change in her landscape.
But we both got our bearings and pursued on to a really nice long walk in the white stuff.
Amazing how a modicum of snow can change the most familiar environment.
While Dixie checked out her 'new' sniffs, I photographed some normal turned magical.

In true Southern Indiana tradition, by the time we returned from our hour walk, most of the snow had melted off.
An amazing benefit of living in southern Indiana; could be a heavy snowfall but in three days, it should be gone! Gotta love that!

So I removed my wet shoes and changed my dampish pants into a serious sewing uniform and headed for the sewing room....

More to follow......

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo... secrets... can't wait to see what come out of Mama's Sewing Room!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Verse Of The Day 2

Powered By Blogger

My Favorites